* *

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introduction-How I made my first Million

The day I got home one afternoon to find my wife quietly sobbing at the kitchen table because her sister had just called her to tell her that their mother had just passed away in a car accident was a very melancholy day for me. After comforting her and doing what I could, I left her alone to her grief as she needed it. Being away from her and giving her space that day, I had some strange feelings and emotions. The furthest thing from my mind was wealth creation or Haydens Book “The Million Dollar Mentor”

Cassies mother lived in Scotland and we didn’t have the money to buy a bus ticket much less flying across the Atlantic and spending money to attend a funeral. Cassie knew that and I think it could have only added to her grief. I had plenty of work to do so I kept to myself unless she needed me that night, but I did little work...

I love the woman I’m married to and would do anything for her. All I could think about was how unhappy she was this moment and how it was my fault that I couldn’t deliver for her what we need. I was not a bad provider, I was just not a very good one.

As I quickly discovered over the coming weeks, I got the message. She couldn’t help her emotions and the sparkle in her eye that I welcomed so much as part of being with this woman had started to fade. Now, I know this may sound like a little thing but it had huge ramifications for me and frankly scared the hell out of me.

Cassie had dealt with her grief the best way she knew how and fair or unfair, I was lowered to a more distant status in her emotional world.

There was not much I could do, so I accepted it and felt that she would snap out of it at some later stage when I made it up to her.



But that night, trying to work and also being distracted by the emotional turmoil somebody I love was going through, I began to have escapist thoughts.

You see, I came to the realization that when I think about wealth creation ideas, its a mechanism of escape for my emotions. Not specifically a serious attempt at actually doing anything to improve my situation. Whenever I would take to reading books or listening to tapes, it was because something was going on in my life that I
wanted to run from. Where as consciously I was serious about finding a solution, unconsciously, I was kidding myself. I was killing time and generally just trying to avoid any unpleasant feelings I may have had been experiencing caused by the things that life threw in my path.

Does that make these kinds of products useless? At the time, when I realized that it occurred to me that yes, they are all useless and I was just consuming them to kid myself while the latest drama passed and I could get back to my mundane, unimportant, mediocre life.

That these types of books were just a diversion and distraction from current unpleasant circumstances.



Well, that night, as my wife grieved the loss of her mother and I had been having these realizations there was a cloud descending over our home. A sort of emotional jell permeating the air that smelled to me of the foul stench of failure. It is hard to explain the feeling, but its like everything resists you. Like you are physically suspended in a gelatine of some kind and the resistance is great to any endeavor and wish. Like nothing you hope for will ever come to pass and you will live out your days exactly as you are, never to experience a single new thing ever again.

Yes, it felt like life was passing me by, but the impression was on steroids due to the current emotional cloud.

Nevertheless, I gravitated to my library of past book’s, tapes and seminar’s. I observed myself as the justifications seemed to come to the fore of my mind. I began to think about the delicious idea of making my first million within 12 months, I started to think about
Haydens book again above the hundreds of programs I had collected over the years, this particular book that seemed to have just fallen into my lap out of a clear blue sky, was the one I kept coming back to.

If I really could focus for 12 short months, I reasoned, then it would be very easy if I started seeing results. These thoughts brought relief and would solve so many current problems that the idea seemed to take on a life of its own in my mind at that moment.

Old ideas came back and I felt the familiar hopefulness that sustained me in the past. The possibility that I could actually make a difference and become a master of my circumstances rather than a passive victim.

All my problems were money related. What ever problem you could conjure, there is nothing that cash couldn’t solve. I know money isn’t everything, but it certainly does solve a lot of little problems that seem so big when you lack the cash.

Despite my insights about my pattern of behavior, it made sense to escape again as the cloud that was settling on top of our home was digging in. I could feel it. I needed relief.



I opened the file where the book was. Hayden’s book. It was visited several times over the last few months since my encounter with the accountant.

But life got in the way and there weren’t any particular crisis until now, that I had to escape from. I found the inspiration to get myself a sandwich and sit back in my home office, put my feet up on the desk and go through the whole thing again. I wanted to re-live every paragraph and put myself back into the state of mind I was in a few months ago. I wanted to be filled with hope and joy.

I wanted to know things would be ok and if I could find the emotional “vibe” I was in 2 months ago about this possibility, then maybe I could, this time-DO SOMETHING.

I read and read for a good part of the evening. I was starting to feel myself again and that dark gelatinous cloud began to lift. I started to feel energy again, coursing through my veins. I started to remember my fire.

Dreams are a funny thing, if you don’t reach them, they become a burr in your side. If you don’t try, you can’t get rid of them. So either you fight for your dreams and fail and get on with your life or you suffer under the weight of regret. Or, of course you achieve them.

These are your only alternatives, when it comes to the
consequences of dreams.

Guess what I did next.

Go check out the Easy Corporate Money Program here
Note: This program is not for everyone. You must be honest about your
capacities. It works for anyone, but requires an inner resolve.

The following pages are a summation of how I earned my first million dollars over 5 years ago. I did it very quickly and I did it without any help from partners or financial backers. I took out no loans and needed no credit checks or large deposits. I had very little spare cash and I can honestly say, I made my first million starting with just $500!

What I did for the next 12 months from that day on was buy $1 notes for 50 cents or less on a systematic basis.

In essence that’s what Hayden’s book is about. If you read no further and you only take one thing away from this book, then let it be this sentence above. Excess intrinsic value is everywhere. Its like spare money lying in the streets and footpaths, but you need to train yourself to see it and scoop it up. Whether you become a millionaire or whether you stop short at a quick and lazy $100,000 for lack of interest, you will always have the key to money in your pocket if you learn how to do what you are about to learn.

No matter what may come your way, no matter what problems you may encounter in your life, you will not suffer for a lack of money.

With this knowledge and the experience of doing it first hand yourself, you will have a certain “life confidence” about you because money won’t be the burden that it once was. Before it was your master, from now on... money will be your servant...










The Quickest Way To Make Money On Earth©
By Martin Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment